The 2019/2020 IMS Tour kicks off on November 22, 2019, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA. The eight stop tour will run through February 9, 2020, with a final stop in Chicago, IL at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
Progressive Insurance celebrates this 39 season of shows with a renewed commitment of sponsorship. Progressive, the title sponsor of the IMS since 2010, has announced that they will continue in that role through 2025. The IMS will continue with the support of other sponsors that include Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles. A new stop on the 2019/2020 tour consists of a January visit to the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO. Returning event features will include the thriving “Discover the Ride” initiative, as well as the “The Marketplace,” and the “The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show.”
The 2019/2020 Progressive IMS tour dates and cities are as follows:
• Long Beach, CA: November 22-24, 2019, Long Beach Convention Center
• New York, NY: December 6-8, 2019, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
• Dallas, TX: January 3-5, 2020, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
• Washington D.C.: January 10-12, 2020, Walter E. Washington Convention Center
• Denver, CO: January 17-19, 2020, Colorado Convention Center
• Cleveland, OH: January 24-26, 2020, International Exposition (I-X) Center
• Minneapolis, MN: January 31 – February 2, 2020, Minneapolis Convention Center
• Chicago, IL: February 7-9, 2020, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Tickets go on sale September 5, 2019. Please visit www.motorcycleshows.com for details.