**This is an official SportBikes Inc Magazine sanctioned and supported contest!**
The Ultimate Hayabusa Contest gives Busa owners a chance to not only show off their rides, but also compete for a brand new 2013 Limited Edition Hayabusa. The contest is online at http://ultimatebusa.com where Busa owners can upload images of their bikes and go head to head with other Busa owners in a bracket style competition. make sure to tell them that the good folks from SportBikes Inc Magazine sent you!
Here’s how the contest works:
Beginning today, March 11… Register online at http://ultimatebusa.com and begin uploading pics of your Busa. The key is to promote the heck out of your entry! Utilize your social network to get votes for your ride. The more votes you receive, the higher your rank will be.
All contestants MUST pair up with a preferred local Suzuki dealer to enter and represent their region
The “geo location structured” bracket system is broken into four phases:
• Submissions phase: 3/11 – 5/31; contestants will build their profiles and campaign votes in an effort
to get on top of the leaderboards
• Regional Semi-Finals: 6/1 – 6/16; consumers will vote and judges will select the top 24 Busa’s entered into the competition. The top 24 Regional Semi-Finalists will be broken up by eight bikes per region (West, East, South)
• Regional Finals: 6/17 – 7/7; consumers will vote and judges will select the top three Busa’s in the nation (one per region) to compete for the National title
• National Finals: 7/8 – 8/16; consumers will vote and judges will select the grand prize winner and crown one Busa as “The Ultimate Hayabusa”
• The 3 Regional Finalists will win a custom painted full face helmet to match their champion Hayabusa
• The 3 Regional Finalists will also be invited on a 5 day / 4 night trip to the live finale during the Indy MotoGP race weekend in Indianapolis, IN
- The Grand Prize Winner will win a 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition and the title of “The Ultimate Hayabusa”
For complete contest details, visit http://ultimatebusa.com.
Suzuki will be kicking off The Ultimate Haybusa Contest this week in Daytona during Bike Week with a stand alone daily custom Hayabusa competition. Busa owners are invited to display their custom bikes at the Suzuki booth at the Daytona International Speedway. The daily winners will win an Kanji engraved Apple iPad Mini. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.